Peoples Jewellers Gift Cards can be ordered online for use at a Peoples Jewellers retail location or at www.peoplesjewellers.com. They are sent to any individual with a valid shipping address in Canada. The recipient can use the Gift Card number and personal identification number (PIN, found on the back of the card under a scratch-off box) upon receipt to shop both online and at retail stores.
Buying Gift Cards
To make your purchase, simply:
- Go to our Gift Cards page.
- Click "Peoples Jewellers Gift Card."
- Fill out the order form and make your purchase.
After you purchase a Gift Card:
- Depending on the shipping method you choose, the actual Gift Card will be delivered in 1-10 business days.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you.
Redeeming a Gift Card
Redeeming a Gift Card is easy. Follow these simple steps:
- Shop www.peoplesjewellers.com and select items you wish to purchase.
- When you're ready to checkout, click "Shopping Bag."
- Proceed through the checkout.
- Enter your Gift Card number and unique PIN (codes are case sensitive) on the Payment page and click "Apply."
- If you have more than one Gift Card, simply enter one and click "Apply" then repeat the process.
Redeeming a Gift Card at a Retail Store
At the register, present the Gift Card as you would any other form of payment. The amount you spend will be deducted from your Gift Card balance.
Gift Card Balance
Checking the balance of your Gift Card is easy. You can check the balance remaining on your Gift Card at any Peoples Jewellers retail store or online.
Click here to check your Gift Card balance online.
Rules and Regulations for Gift Cards:
- You cannot purchase a Gift Card with another Gift Card.
- If the amount of your Gift Card does not cover the total purchase amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid form of payment.
- If the amount of your Gift Card is for more than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored on your Gift Card account for future use.
- Please make sure you hold onto all Gift Cards used in this purchase until your order arrives. If your order cannot be fulfilled or you return any items, it may be necessary to grant credit back to one of these cards.
- Gift Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash except as required by law.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Gift Cards.
- We do not charge sales tax on the purchase of Gift Cards; however, items paid for with a Gift Card will be charged applicable sales tax.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Department.