Frequently Asked Questions Regarding COVID-19
Yes. The safety of our team members and customers is our top priority and we are committed to the effort to help stop the spread of the Coronavirus. We therefore require masks to be worn by both team members and customers while in our stores. For customers who that do not want to wear a mask or have a health condition, we are happy to assist with a virtual appointment.
The following safety measures are in place for open stores:
- All employees and customers must wear a mask. Masks must cover your nose and mouth
- Jewellery is cleaned before and after handling by each customer
- Employee health screenings are conducted daily
- Employees wash their hands frequently
- We perform frequent cleanings and wipe down all surfaces
- Avoid entering the store if you have symptoms of COVID-19, namely fever or cough
- Hand sanitizer is available at entrance and throughout store
- Maintain a six-foot distance from others
- Sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue, or if unavailable, your elbow
- Avoid shaking hands or engaging in unnecessary physical contact
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, you may experience shipping delays. We are actively monitoring our supply chain for issues that impact operations and are working closely with our suppliers to assess and minimize any potential effect.
Currently, every product has a shipping timeframe associated with it. Please reference that timeframe to ensure you will receive your product by your desired date. Shop In-Stock Gifts for items not experiencing shipping delays. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
To assist you, we have implemented two ways for you to connect with us virtually:
- Speak Live with an Expert - Talk directly with an expert via your smart phone or computer audio with any jewellery questions or get guidance as you get started. We’re here for you.
- Chat with Customer Care – Type to chat with a Customer Care agent about the status of your order, any issues placing your online order, current promotions and more.
- Contact us now >
We apologize for the delay and understand how you feel. Each piece of jewellery is important as well as the sentiment that surrounds your jewellery. Many of our suppliers have begun to reopen. We are urgently working to fill existing orders as soon as possible. We will continue to notify customers of any potential delays as soon as information is available. Please feel free to contact Customer Care at 1-800-211-2272 if you have any further questions.
Jewellery inspection and cleaning services are available in all open to the public stores. We recommend scheduling an appointment by contacting your local store.
We apologize that you not able to pick up your jewellery that was being serviced and understand how concerning that can be. The majority of our stores are now open. If your local store is open, please contact them to schedule your repair pick up. If you are uncomfortable picking up your repair we can ship it to your home. Please contact your local store for additional information. If your local store has not reopened, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We can arrange to have your repair shipped to your home or will continue to keep your jewellery safe and secure until you are able to pick it up once the store reopens. Our intention is to reopen stores as soon as it is safe to do so. Please feel free to contact Customer Care at 1-800-211-2272 if you have any further questions.
Jewellery purchased from Peoples Jewellers can be serviced at any of our locations nationwide. Whether you need jewellery repair, cleaning or warranty inspection services, we are here to assist. Use the Find a Location function to locate the nearest store.
We offer repair services on most jewellery, whether purchased from our store or another jeweler, however many watch repair vendors are experiencing delays at this time. If your local store is open, please contact them to schedule an appointment for your repair service or for additional repair service questions. We apologize, repair services are not offered as a curbside service.