Shipping Methods and Costs
Shipping rates and methods are dependent on the item(s) you purchase, destination of your order, and the shipping method you select. Your order must be received and your credit card authorized by 11:00 AM CT or your order will not be processed until the following business day.
Please Note: Shipping times are based on when your package leaves our distribution centre. See Estimated Delivery Day for additional information on calculating your package arrival. Each shipping method has its own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your order (see below for details).
Exceptions to our delivery time frame:
- Inclement weather conditions may delay or postpone our deliveries. PeoplesJewellers.com will not hold liability or refund the shipping charge based on an inclement weather delay.
- If the delivery of your package is delayed or postponed due to circumstances beyond the control of Peoples Jewellers, PeoplesJewellers.com or FedEx, such as the re-routing of delivery based on mechanical difficulties, PeoplesJewellers.com will not hold liability or refund the shipping charges.
We offer the following convenient delivery options:
|Ship to Store*||Delivery by
|Canadian Street Addresses||
|Please note: Most FedEx shipments require a signature upon delivery. No signature required for orders under $100.|
|Canadian Post Office Boxes||
General Shipping Information
- Signature is required upon delivery of any package valued at $100 or more for your protection. FedEx will attempt to deliver 3 business days in a row before returning the package.
- Orders must be received and clear credit authorization by 11:00 AM CT or your order may not be processed until the following business day. Most packages leave our distribution centre in 1-2 business days. Exceptions include items that are out of stock or require ring sizing.
- Normal processing times are required with the Ship-to-Store delivery process.
- Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Canadian holidays.
- PO Boxes may only be shipped via Canada Post and will require additional time for delivery.
- Please call our customer service centre at 1-800-211-CARAT (2272) if you have any questions.