Consider the Savings
Over the lifetime of your jewellery, costs for repairing, resizing, refurbishing and other services can add up. When you purchase the Peoples Lifetime Jewellery Protection Plan, your jewellery is covered for life.†
Lifetime jewellery Protection Plan
The Peoples Jewellers Lifetime Jewellery Protection Plan makes it easy to keep your jewellery beautiful, clean, strong and worry-free.
- Ring sizing — right-size the ring to ensure the best comfort and fit
- Prong/Stone tightening — use existing metal to tighten the stone in a non-prong setting
- Stone resetting — reset diamonds and gemstones into an existing setting
- Repair damaged setting — repair the part of the jewellery that includes only the central gem, typically the “head” and “shoulders” of a ring
- Refinish and polish — properly clean the jewellery and polish to restore the beautiful luster
- Repair damaged earring backs — repair or replacement of earring back and post
- Repair clasp — repair of the spring-loaded round jewellery clasp
- Re-tip prongs — rebuilding of damaged or worn prongs
- Rhodium finish — ring is dipped in rhodium for a crisp, extra shiny look
One Year Extended Service Agreement
The Peoples Jewellers One Year Extended Service Agreement is an optional one-year replacement plan designed for select non-repairable merchandise such as beads that’s not eligible for our Lifetime jewellery Protection Plan.
- If the merchandise fails as a result of normal wear and tear or because of a defect in materials or workmanship, we will replace it. It also covers rings made from a material that cannot be resized. So if your finger changes size, we'll replace it with a ring that fits.
- The replacement merchandise we provide you under this Plan will be new merchandise, with equal or similar features and functionality. It may not necessarily be the same brand as the item it's replacing. The terms of the Plan end if you receive replacement merchandise. For specific details, see Extended Service Agreement terms & conditions >
This document establishes your consent to communicate with us electronically. Please read this document carefully and retain a copy for your records. The words we, us, and our mean Zale Delaware, Inc. d/b/a Peoples Jewellers and Zale Canada Co. The word you means the individual purchasing the OPTIONAL LIFETIME JEWELLERY PROTECTION PLAN and/or OPTIONAL ZNA ONE YEAR REPLACEMENT PLAN. The word Disclosures means the communications set forth in the Scope of Consent paragraph below.
Consent to Receipt of Electronic Disclosures
By indicating your agreement, you indicate that you are able to receive our Disclosures electronically and that you consent to receiving them electronically. Such Disclosures shall be considered to be in writing and in a form you can keep for the purposes of state and federal law. Furthermore, any method that you use to indicate your assent during the purchase process shall be consider an electronic signature.
Scope of Consent
Your consent applies to the receipt of all legal and/or regulatory disclosures associated with purchasing the OPTIONAL LIFETIME JEWELLERY PROTECTION PLAN and/or OPTIONAL ZNA ONE YEAR REPLACEMENT PLAN with us, along with the Terms and Conditions of our Lifetime Jewellery Protection Plan and Extended Service Agreement.
Hardware and Software Requirements
To access, view, and retain Disclosures that we provide you, you must have:
•A connection to the Internet.
•A current version of an Internet browser which supports HTML and SSL encryption.
•Your browser settings must have cookies and java script enabled.
•A means to print or store notices and information through your browser software.
•The hardware and software necessary to operate the items above. Paper Copies
Upon request, we will provide you with paper copies of the Disclosures. You may make such a request by calling us at 1-800-211-2272. There is no charge for paper copies.
You may withdraw your consent by discontinuing the online purchase process at any time before you checkout. However, if your consent is withdrawn, you cannot purchase the OPTIONAL plan online. You may also purchase in person at any Peoples store.
Updating Your Contact Information
If any contact information you provide us changes, please call us at 1-800-211-2272 so that we may update our records.
Your consent is being provided in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce and is subject to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act. The Act shall apply to the fullest extent possible in order to validate our ability to conduct business with you electronically.